You are viewing City-OG’s website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement. We take your privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal data as outlined below.
This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
If you have any comments or suggestions, or if you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, you may email us at email@example.com.
To withdraw your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data at any time, please contact us at our email address above.
Collection of Personal Data
You agree that we may collect the following data about you either directly from you, persons who we believe are your authorised representatives, from third parties, or from publicly available sources:
- Identification, such as your name, NRIC number and passport number; and
- Contact details, such as your telephone number, email address and company address.
You must only submit to us information which is accurate and not misleading and you must inform us of changes. You can update your personal data anytime by contacting us at our email address above.
You can visit our website and browse without having to provide personal data.
We will only keep personal data for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
The personal data we collect from you will be used, or may be shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- Providing services such as installing and servicing of gas appliances, installing gas pipes, technical support, attending to gas incidents, processing payment;
- Responding to customer queries, responding to customer requests and obtaining customer feedback;
- Arranging appointments for services, responding to emergency calls and verifying customer identity;
- Sending publications/newsletters containing news, promotions, launches, event invitations and advertisements of City-OG and its related company, conducting market research and surveys;
- For compliance with applicable laws, regulations or industry codes, and for internal audit;
- In exceptional circumstances City-OG may be required to disclose personal data, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health;
- If you are a Professional Engineer/Licensed Gas Service Worker, your personal data may be disclosed to the Energy Market Authority or the Gas Association of Singapore to arrange dialogue sessions or seminars; and
- If you have expressed an interest in joining us, we may use or disclose personal data which you have provided us (including your contact details and curriculum vitae) for the purposes of recruitment, including evaluation of your suitability, background screening, contacting you regarding your application, forwarding your application to our related entities for consideration, and sending you announcements of future career opportunities.
Accessing Your Personal Data
If you would like to view the personal data we have on you, please contact us at our email address above. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal data records.
Security of Your Personal Data
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.